20130822

My Experience 2 - Jhony Martinez

I would like to tell you about my experience playing in a soccer team with my friends  when I was at the University. I played with them for three years. Every saturday we met outside "Coto Coto" stadium to practice. We used to play at "Cahuide" stadium on sundays. We played many matches. Sometimes I did not play because I had  to study for final exams. Once  We traveled to Huancavelica to play in a Disctrict named Moya. There We played 10 matches in 3 days, but I just played four matches because I got the flu.
We got the second place and We won S/. 1000.00. We have celebrated a lot, that was an interesting experience for me. I would like to play soccer again, but I do not have much time because I have been working since 2009. Also I have been studying at the University since 2012. So, now I am very busy, but my friends continue playing.

....

No comments:

Post a Comment