20130820

KEYSY PACHECO RODRIGUEZ! I0

Writing 1° My brother's friend is single, she works in the Movistar Company, she is secretary and for this reason she has much work in the officine, she live with her parents. She works since 9:30 am. To 6:00 and in the night she study in the university, she studies psychology. She also cares for her younger brother. She suffers from "hurry sickness" it always works and no longer has time for anything, for example, spends time with her family or with her friends, she does not have free time, she's very busy. So, I think she needs to relax many days to make you feel like new! Because she has a lot of stress at work, in college and in her own life, I recommend ... she should travel to places cleared after a while they return to work and she will feel very well.

..... KEYSY PACHECO RODRIGUEZ! I-02

No comments:

Post a Comment