20130820

Lesly Mayori Rojas Lopez

WRITING N° 2 .............. I03

I want to tell about my experince when I participate to the championship of my school. I played handball. I practice  this sport for two years. When we started playing first run for the stadium for 15 minutes after I started do exercise as warming  we must throw the balls with all our might .
I practiced this sport every day after my class . when we play play with other class had  nervous because was the first game but our teacher told us we had to be quiet because was just a game played with confidence and we won because we were well prepared.
when we win that game we feel emotion because was something we both wanted .
Thanks to we won we were in selecting my school handball and participate in more competitions
.

No comments:

Post a Comment