20130820

My Experience - Jhony Martinez

I would like to tell you about my experience playing in a soccer team with my friends  when I was at the University. I have played with them for three years. Every saturday we met outside the "coto coto" stadium to practice. on sundays we used to play at "Cahuide" stadium. We have played many matches. Sometimes I have not played because I had  to study for final exams. Once  We have  traveled to Huancavelica to play in a Disctrict named Moya. There We have played 10 matches in 3 days, but I have just played four matches because I got the flu.
We have got the second place and We won S/. 1000.00.
That day We have celebrated a lot, that was an interesting experience for me. I would like to play soccer again, but I do not have much time because I have been working since 2009. Also I have been studying at the University since 2012. So, now I am very busy, but The Soccer Team continous playing.

1 comment: