20130813

My First Writing - BARRIOS ROMERO RUTH YÉSICA

Vanesa, my cousin is a single woman. She's 27 years old and She's really shy and hardworking. Now, She lives in Lima, one of the most modern cities in Peru with any Kind of pets, such as: hamster, dog and chicken. She also has a job in movistar company, but in the future, she would like to be a Forest engineer because She cares about all the plants. Those days I can't help to see her a little worried. All days She Goes at her job early, and goes out very late. She look tired and anxious too. 

I think, She suffers from "Underload syndrome" Because Allthought , She finishes all her activities in her house ,as in her job, She is always doing something more. Sometimes, She tells us :" I don't have anything to do" , and We answer her : "Spend time with your friends or See a movie, but try to Relax please! . I can't stand to see her in the same situation all days, I would like to help her, so, I think She must go with her friends, She would be more talkative  and friendly too.  She also mustn't stay in her house, because She need to relax and practice any sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment