20130820

The Soccer Team - Leonardo Breña

I would like to tell you about my experience playing for a soccer team. It was physically very difficult. All the weekends we went to a soccer field called "Mr. Gol". First we started running around the field and 15 minutes after, we got ready to play. We were training for a champion of my school, so we had to do this seriously. We wanted to win. Finally, when the soccer practice finished, was necessary for all us take a shower, it was hard because the water was cold and also the weather. We have won the champion so we are excited and hapy at the same time.
I have been playing soccer since I was a child and think that I'm good at soccer, so for that I'm going to continue with this sport I love it .

1 comment:

  1. Well done! Change "champion" into "championship", "was necessary" into "it was necessary", "we have won" into "we won"

    ReplyDelete