20180724

Writing

W3 Max Uribe chucos 

There are several reasons why my bedroom is my favorito place. First of all my bedroom has planta and a Big Window. In the day It's always well-lit. It has a sofá where I can rest o take a nap. It's comfortable. 
Another reason is , In there I can study, listen to music, watch tv so, nobody can bother me. 
In addition, The wall's color for my is a fin color, It's light blue color. I fell more calm when I stay in there. I try to clean every day because I don't want It to be dirty. 
Finally, The lighting is perfect. There aren't mucho forniture. I have a big bed to relax. I didn't change my bedroom for another place. It's perfect to me. I like It a lot .

1 comment:

  1. It seems this piece of writing has been translated from Spanish.

    ReplyDelete