20180718

w1 Jennifer Rojas

My new dog 
I always wanted a dog. I will never forget the time when I bought a dog. It was the happiest day of my life because I played with my dog all the afternoon...and then everything went wrong.
Frist of all she started to cry. I tried to calm her down and I fed her. The next morning, I woke up and I saw that all my things were messy. I felt stressed because that day I had many things to do. Later when I wanted to listen to music on my cellphone, I started looking for my headphones but I couldn't find them. Suddenly I realized that my dog had it and she was biting my headphones . Until now she has spolied7 of them.
Two months later my dog got sick. I went to the vet and I spent a lot of money on her medicine. Then, she was urinating everywhere in my house, this was too stressful!
By the end of the first year, a new dog came to my neighborhood. This dog was very egresive and wanted to hit my dog. I didn't know what to do about it. Finally, my dog can now have puppies and that is a big problem because all the dogs chase us when I take her out for a walk. I know it sounds difficult but it's the best thing that could happen to me.

1 comment: