20180723

writing Nº2 -jean carlos ruiz zapata

I'LL NEVER FORGET the day that my sister and I, bought a dog at the Huancavelica fair. I always wanted a dog, so I could play with the dog, because whenever I played with my sister, we ended up fighting. It was the most beautiful day of my childhood, because I knew, I had a partner to play the first five months were happy…. and then everything, went wrong.
FIRST OF ALL, my family and all the dogs of my family went camping to the jungle. I was very excited, to play with all the dogs, everything was very nice, but when we returned to huancayo, my dog was no longer the same.
THE NEXT MORNING my dog had the tail down, and It didn't greet me as It always did, leaping and wagging Its tail. LATER my sister and I decided to take it to the vet, the vet checked It, and told us, that my dog didn't have much time, to live. He said that my dog would start having epilepsy attacks, but we didn't believe him.
THE NEXT DAY my dog started to have the attacks that the vet said, LATER we took it to vet, and he told us, that there is only waiting for it to die, and that the best thing we could do was to kill my dog with an injection, so It wouldn't feel any pain.
IN THE END we decided to do it, it was the most painful thing that I did until now.

2 comments: