20180718

W 1 - Mayra Clemente

one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made was buy a little dog. I always wanted have a pet and thought that having one would make my life less boring and happier because I would share a bit of my time whit my pet. I still remember the day I bought my little dog that called peluchin, because that day was wonderful

 I went to pets store in the morning search of a dog, that was very easy choose to peluchin because it was a playful and an affectionate puppy so, I loved it immediately. That day was happiest of my life but, then everything became very hard. First of all, I started studying at the university and I didn't have time to care of my puppy as, a small dog requires constant cares so, when I arrived to my house at the night I found all my thing like books very messy, so my mother told me that If you don't know as care a puppy you should give it away someone and I just heard the advice from my mother because I knew that her was right but, I believed that change quickly.

Later, I did know the consequence because peluchin was very depressed and it could not stand being isolated inside of the home because it was a puppy and needed to go out and play all this told us the vet. By in the end I decided give it away it to my neighbour because him had children with them peluchin could play and have a happy life.

So what's the moral of the story? If you don't have time for care someone or share your time you don't should complicate your life and do it do, because you can hurt someone feelings.


1 comment: