20180718

Gaspar Vila Angel -writing1 -correction

One of the biggest mistakes I've ever made was buying a dog. I always wanted a dog and thought that having one would be funny. I still remember the day I bought my dog. That day, I was excited....but then everything went wrong.
First of all, I lived in a small house. My house only had four rooms and didn't have free space. When I bought the dog, I didn't know where it would sleep but then I solved the problem.
Next, the other problem was that I studied in the university all the day and the dog stayed in my house all the day, every day of the week. My mother told me:"your dog cries a lot " I thought to make it walk in the park, but I didn't have time.
The next problem was the dog that I bought ate a lot, and I thought that this was a big problem because I didn't have much money to buy his dog food .
My advice about buy a pet is: " Before you have a pet, think twice " 

1 comment: