20180718

W1: Yoel Espinoza

Something that I bought and I thought that would be great, was a dog, because I thought that it would be easy to take care of one.
First of all, I bought a dog without thinking about the things that a dog needed. One day, I just saw that dog and I fell in love. Then, I carried him to my house and the dog was really shy. Also he was crying too much. I think that it was because he was a baby and needed his mom. Next, in order to calm the dog, I fed him and he slept for some hours. Later, he woke up and started crying again. It was too noisy. One month later, he grew up and needed a big place to play and enjoy, but I did not have space in my house. Next month, he died, because the dog needed some medication but I could not give those to him.
If you want to buy a pet, you need to have a lot of time to take care of it and money to buy its special food and some medication that the animals need.

1 comment: