20161121

WRITING 2 - Gianina Bravo Chihuan

Pepito: Hi, Gianina. What happened?. I heard you sad on the pone.

Gianina: Hi Pepito. Yes I have a little problem. I don´t know What can I do?

Pepito: Do you want to tell me?

Gianina: Yes, the problem is that. My father wants that I study medicine but I don't like, I want to study economy and i want to tell his, but I am scared.

Pepito: well. I think you need to talk with your father and explain that you want to study economy. I think he could accept don't be scared.

Gianina: I agree with I'll talk with my mather too. Thanks Pepito.

Pepito: OK Gianina. Good luck

 

 

Gianina met with Pepito, and Pepito said, "I heard you sad on the pone.". Gianina said that she had a little problem. Pepito said, "Do you want to tell me?". Gianina said that her father wanted that she studied medicine and Gianina said that she didn't like. Gianina said that she wanted to study economy. Also she said that she was scared. Pepito said that she needed to talk her father an explained that she wanted to study economy. Pepito said, "I think he could accept don't be scared.". Gianina said that she agree with him and she would talk with her mother too. Gianina said thanked Pepito. Pepido said, "OK Gianina. Good luck.".

1 comment: