20130611

I09-ER1-Valeria Balbin

EXTENSIVE READING REPORT - INTERMEDIATE

  1. Title of the article:  Protect Yourself From Crime

  2. Source of the article (link): 

    1. http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/g201305/protect-yourself-from-crime/
  3. Author's name: unknow

  4. Before you read, look at the picture(s) if any, as well as the title. What do you think the article will be about?

I think this article will be about the robbers , or crime . How to take care of that kind of people , and may be what we should do in that cases .

  1. Read the article and describe what you understand of it in as much detail as possible.

Well , I understand that we have a lot of crime in  all parts in the world , the are sexual asault , cybercrime , identity  theft . We can do a lot of things for counter that problems , like the Bible said , we need to be careful with our things , and always be alerts.

  1. Vocabulary Use: Choose 05 new vocabulary items (words, collocations or idiomatic expressions, etc.) and write their meanings and 02 examples related to your real experience.


1.-anxiety :  a worried feeling you have because you think something bad mighthappen

*Too much caffeine can cause anxiety

*Whenever I have problems , I star to feel anxiety 

2.-belongings : the things of your own

*I losy my belongings in my last travel 

*You should be careful with your belongings 

3.-Thieves : someone who steals somethingAn instance of stealing something is called a theft

*That man is a thieves 

*That thieves stole my cellphone the last year 

4.-guarantees: to make it certain that something will happen or exist

*That computer have one year of guarantee

*I want to have a guarantees for my live 

5.-deligh:a feeling of great happiness and pleasure

*When I finish the career I felt deligh 
*Read the bible and you'll deligh

Student's Name: Balbin Cordova Valeria Jimena 

1 comment: