20180123

w2-Nathaly Peña

Art Ambassadors International 
456 Art  world 
California 94301, United States of America


January 23, 2018
Nathaly Yelitza Peña 
123 Jose Galvez
Huancayo, Peru

Dear President of A.A.I. :
         
             The manager Rogelio Mendoza suggested that I contact you regarding the job of art ambassador of Peru for The Art Ambassadors International. My studies concerning art and the studies made for my profession until now, makes me an excellent candidate for this position.

As you will see from the resume, I have more than ten years dedicating myself to art. I have certificates of my studies of art made in The Center of Art, Music and Theater "Santa Ana" of Tarma. These certificates demostrate my commitment to personal, my dedication to each of the courses, my communications skills and presentations that I have made in all my life.

If you have a question or if you want to schedule an interview, please contact me at my cell phone number 977837512. I look forward to meeting you for the opportunity of this job with Art Ambassadors International.

Sincerely
Nathaly peña

No comments:

Post a Comment