20180123

W2- Joseph Conde

179 los Lirios street.
Huancayo city, PA 12001
January 23, 2018


The metropolis daily mirror
P.O. box 638
Metropolis city 02283


Dear sir: 
       I like to approach the opportunity writing you to explain some reasons why I could be the best choice for the position.

       First, I received a good education based in Catholic believes. Now, I don't be part of any religion. Then, in my adolescence I felt encouraged to read and study philosophy by myself, it made me able to enjoy reading and I continued my own studies with national history. After that, I had a call with art, I started researching and learning about national and international currents of art, I really enjoyed art. When I was coursing the college, I introduce poetry in my studies, I love it. Besides, I wrote some poems in order to participated in a poetry contest, I got the second place. Finishing school I took a gap year, I spent it traveling to Argentina, where I worked as a volunteer, helping young people to preserve and keep the family values, it was an amazing experience in my life because I met lots of persons, and made too much friends from different countries. Also, I developed my social skills; I became more talk active, extrovert, more funny, open mind, and solidary.

        Finally, I would like to be consider as a Peruvian art ambassador. I got the talents, the aptitude, the knowledge, and the most important the motivation to shareand spread the culture and art of my country .


   Yours sincerely,
    Joseph Conde.

No comments:

Post a Comment