20180125

W2 - Franccesco Prieto

San Carlos 2430

Huancayo - Junin

January 18th, 2018

AAI

AAI Director

Dear Director:

                         I would like to apply to the AAI program. I've read the announcement and I think I'm the best one for this project.

                         Last summer, I visited every cultural place in my city. I learned a lot about my city's history. Also I've got a good language-learning skill. I think this will be useful because of the places that are going to be visited. Also, I'm good at talking to people. I think this skill I have with the public would be very valuable.

                         Two years ago, I worked in a shop where I had to buy things and, after that, sell it for more money. The experience I gained working here helped me to have a better appreciation of thing.

                          I really enjoy being near art. I think the experience I could gain here will be valuable on the future. I will be waiting for the answer.

Sincerely Yours,

Franccesco

No comments:

Post a Comment