20180125

W2-CRISTIAN VERA

WRITING 2

1040 B. Leguia Street

Huancayo city, PA 02210

January 25,2018

 

Ministry of Culture of Peru

P.O. box 559

Lima city, PA 02203

 

 

Dear Mr. Jhonnson:

 

        I am writing to express my interest to be part of in the Ministry of Culture of Peru as an arts ambassador position. I read your posting for a new ambassador with interest. My experience aligns well with the qualifications you are looking for.

 

        My role as an art director in my university has allowed me to develop and improve my ability to be the leader of a group of people who make art in different ways such as drawing and acting. With more than 3 years of experience I am certain I would make a valuable contribution in this role of our country.

 

After having mentioned part of my skills to develop this role, I request that you can take me into consideration to be an important part in the development of these abilities as an art ambassador.

 

Thank you for your time and cosideration.

 

Sincerely

Mr. Cristian Vera

 

 

 

NAME: CRISTIAN VERA C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment