20191020

writing n°1

Good evening teacher this is the correction of my writing.

LEONARDO PADILLA SACHA I05

THE BEST DAY EVER

It was raining I woke up but i Heard a soft voice in my head saying, "Happy birthday, finally the day is here… " I always knew that your birthday is just one day but the people (family and friends) around you make it special so I took the shower and my mom called me to wish me the best day of my life.

I cooked my breakfast quickly and I went to my work everyone was waiting for me when I arrived my office was colorful with a lot of things made by my friends, there were plenty of posters wishing me the best and I started to smile.

Finishing my work, I went to my home and when I was looking for my keys, I noticed about whispers inside my room at the moment I was afraid to open my door, but I thought, might be my sister and I was not wrong because everyone was there, my entire family and together we had a big meal and a delicious cake of blueberries, I really enjoyed every moment with them, and finally at night my best friend called me for an urgency in her house but it was a lie because all my friends, girlfriend and partners were there and obviously we danced all night.

 

1 comment: