20191021

Writing 01( Poma Ordoñez Eduardo Modesto)

One day 24 years ago I was born inthe of Huancayo. I am the  oldest of 3 brothers whose names are: Nohelia and Sebastian. Nohelia is 21 years old and Sebastian is 14 years old. I studied for 3 years at Mi Cielito kinder garden and in primary school I studied in different schools ( Santa Felicia, Germinal, Nuestro Sabio Consejo and Zarate) an the next 5 years I studied in 2 high schools ( Trilce and nuestra Señora de Moserrat).  When I finished the school I applied for the UNCP. I entered civil engineering and studied 2 years there then, I  switched to Continental  University in the same career. I am in the 4 year of civil engineering. Last year I participated in the work and travel program and I traveled to the United States, in the end of the year vacation I went to Wisconsin and I was a lifeguard at Great Wolf Lodge. It was a nice experience because I met people from different parts of the world and we could share our cultures. This year I  am also participating in the work and travel program and now I am going to go to Key West Florida because I want to change the weather and share other cultures. Finally I want to have my own company about construction because I like my career and I would like to build different things for example roads, bridges, big buildings and malls.

1 comment: