20191023

Jose Matias

This story happened when I was a child, a Saturday, which seemed that things would happen normally, my father had an idea to go for a walk to a town. For every child to visit a new place is fantastic. So we began the trip with great enthusiasm. At first, it was calm the sun with great intensity and the heat it produced seemed unbearable. Well we arrived at the place. With my brother, We went for a walk. As every child, the older brother was like a superhero. We were laughing. Then He stopped and told me to run. I was scared. I told him Why ? The terrified man just told me again run. When I turned around. I saw to difficult and I just remember see a gigantic animal I didn't see better in detail. I just ran to get to the car. I ran at high speed just like my brother's, so we arrived with our parents, with the animal behind us and our parents. When They saw us they asked us what going on? I told them a monster, a dinosaur, and When They saw us they just laughed next to my brother I didn't know why. Then They told me that the monster was a turkey, I saw better the animal and I discovered that it's a little and I laughed with them that was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment