20180621

TRAVEL TOPICS: HOW TO FEEL BETTER WHEN I HOMESIK 
When I homesick, i like to remember the goals or the the things wath i arrive this place.
I look the sky and look a my father and i feel motived.
HOW TO PACK FOR YOUR TRIP
I am messy, I take a lot time make my suitcase.
i like to carry many clothes and i usually forget my favorite necklace.
HOW TO OVERCOME A LANGUAJE BARRIER
BEFORE THE TRAVEL
I learn the language and I buy one dictionary.
IN THE TRAVEL
I usually have eye contac with the person, but I'm shy with the boys
 It is easy for me have facial expressions, also I make to small talk with this persons.
FOR EXAMPLO:
Hi, Im lost do you help me, please? 
HOW STAY SAFE WHEN I TRAVEL
I thougt a god and my father.
I think about my goals and I remenber the trouble in my life and how overcame this.
HABITS
I usually need one persona help me and look after my things.
Iusually need my cellphone.
I have insomnia. 
MIKAL VILCHEZ ÑAHUI

1 comment:

  1. TRAVEL TOPICS: HOW TO FEEL BETTER WHEN I (...) HOMESIK(P)
    When I (...) homesick, i(CAP) like to remember the goals or the the things wath(WW) i(CAP) arrive (...) this place.
    I look (...) the sky and look (...) a my father and i(CAP) feel motived.
    HOW TO PACK FOR YOUR TRIP
    I am messy, I take a lot time (...) make my suitcase.
    i(CAP) like to carry many clothes and i(CAP) usually forget my favorite necklace.
    HOW TO OVERCOME A LANGUAJE(SP) BARRIER
    BEFORE THE TRAVEL(WW)
    I learn the language and I buy one dictionary.
    IN THE TRAVEL
    I usually have eye contac with the person, but I'm shy with the boys
    It is easy for me (...) have facial expressions,(P) also I make to(X) small talk with this(WF) persons.
    FOR EXAMPLO:(SP)
    Hi, Im(SP) lost(P) do(WW) you help me, please?
    HOW STAY SAFE WHEN I TRAVEL
    I thougt(WF) a(WW) god and my father.
    I think about my goals and I remenber the trouble in my life and how (...) overcame this.
    HABITS
    I usually need one persona(SP) (...) help me and look after my things.
    Iusually need my cellphone.
    I have insomnia.

    ReplyDelete