20130217

Is he really right for you?

EXTENSIVE READING REPORT - Intermediate

1. Title of the article: Is he really right for you?

2. Source of the article:  http://www.rd.com/advice/relationships/is-he-really-right-for-you/

3. Author's name: Psychologist Dr. Karen Sherman

4. I think that the picture  reflects the emotion of a woman when she receive a gift from her boyfriend but more than anything it is what you expect and waiting of your partner (his details) and is somehow related to the text.

5.  It means that it's hard to meet someone new and right for you but there are certain signs that can help us make a sound decision. For example:
a) To have same beliefs to shared and have an easier life.
b) To manages our conflicts founding and meeting the other person' s needs.
c) Meet his behaves and treats with his family because it's a good indicator to love you.
d) The boys should feel us important and  valued.
e) Both need to listen and respect the opinions, viewpoints and feelings of the other.
f) Act responsibly with the money and other things.
All of this is important to have a good relationship and you will be happy.

6.
a) assess.- to judge the worth, importance, etc, of; evaluate.
• I will assess my date for the weekend.
• I assessed the behavior of my boyfriend.
b) entail.- to bring about or impose by necessity.
• A good relationship entails all our feelings.
• Do something good entails to stay with someone by a long time.
c) Plunge.- step
• He took the first plunge.
• I will give the next plunge. d) merely.- only; nothing more than.
• Merely, I love him.
He is the perfect person for me, merely.
e) lovelier.- attractive or beautiful.
• He is so lovelier boyfriend.
• I like his lovelier behavior.
Yolanda Lucía Orihuela Toscano (I 09)

No comments:

Post a Comment