20190325

W2 - Joe Fernandez

When the phone rang, he was already working, so he couldn't pick it up. After his job, he noticed the missing call. Then, something special awakened within him.
He wanted so badly to call her back. But she didn't answer. So, he though to write a text message.
"Hey, it's been a long time since we met. There's too much to tell. I miss those days when we got along so well. I wonder if you want to hang out with me tomorrow. Please answer me."
Three days have passed since that message. Everything went so fast. Now he's waiting. He already knows that asking for a date was a good idea. But this is new. He knows her, she's so serious, and he reminds how bad he felt when she break up with him. And so, he's scared by the possibility of a turn down. 
Everything he thinks about is "I can't wait anymore to see her!"


Herman Joe Fernandez Panez
Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud - UPLA
C07019G

1 comment: