20140918

An Advice for You

Hello! Estefany

My apologies I couldn't answer you before because I had studied(WF) for tests at university,(P) After I read your letter(P) I have an idea how you have(X) feel now and I think it was good to(WW) you said(WW) him to stop your relationship(P) because if you had felt(WF) you lost chemistry with him and he changed and now he has been a freak control and calling the shots all the time(*). It's better to end it while you could stopped(WF). And my advice like(WW) a friend is you should do what you think is better for you and (...) he may be isn't(WF) compatible with you if he wasn't able to know your feelings,(P) I wouldn't (...)your soulmate. But (...) not jumping(WF) to conclusions(P) it isn't the end of all. You could found(WF) your truly(WF) love in your life.

See you and take care

Emilio

(*) Clarify this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment